Thursday, August 17, 2006

We have moved

After having a brief discussion with Moonflake I decided to go and inspect what WordPress had to offer. And I must admit that I like what I see so far. The deal breaker was most definitely the ability to customise the template and especially the header.

So I am pleased to welcome you to my blog (if you are here for the first time) and to redirect new visitors and the few die hard readers to: Voice Of Reason - the new home of my ramblings.

I will attempt to set up a new trivia game once I have settled in.

So please follow me on our journey and I look forward to seeing you there.

ArchAngel

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Help me find the archangel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2rpgOQQ4O4

7:34 AM  
Blogger The Seraphim Sun said...

I am a trance channel for a Seraphim Angel by the name of Saron. I channel in public weekly on Thursdays at the Ganesha Center in Las Vegas, NV. The main purpose of the being I channel is to put people on or to keep people on the pathway to ascension or enlightenment.
I love your blog!
Thank you for doing what you do!!.
my blog can be found at:
http://saronguardian.wordpress.com

Erik Sudberg

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home