Thursday, February 09, 2006

And today in the news

Ok, so maybe a bit more time has passed than I originally thoughtsince my last post.

Those who care will be pleased to know that I am in fact not dead, which makes typing this post a lot easier than it might otherwise be. My birthday was on Friday 13th January and I had a great day. I was spoiled by being taken out for breakfast and spent the rest of the day just relaxing. In response to the obvious question about loot - I got some really cool presents, but nothing worth detailing here after so much time has passed.

Life in Port Shepstone carries on. Our family has been beset by a string of bad news over the last week or two - with people dying, getting divorced and having tumours removed. Hopefully the new year has been kinder to everyone else.

I had a really bad time a few weeks ago and resorted to my old habit of razor blade meets skin (first time in ages though) and ended up feeling even worse after I had done it. *sigh* I am running out of time to register for UNISA, so I need to pull myself towards myself and sort that out. My brain is bored. This results in me playing PC games and thinking far too much about my shit. Plus I'm looking forward to doing something that has always fascinated me.

I watched Serenity last week (I love my local video shop) and it was great. It scores a 8 and 1/2 on the Shelagh scale for the general public. As a fangirl it gets a 9 for me. I recently finished playing The Bard's Tale: A Quest for Coin and Cleavage. It was a very enjoyable game and I rate it as an 8. Featuring the voice talent of Carey Elwes the comments are worth every cent. I am now busying myself working through American McGee's Alice - a good classic. I didn't have a PC that would run it when it was first released in 2001.

Well the writing bug seems to have moved on to greater and more glorious things, so I will take my leave here.

2 Comments:

Blogger moonflake said...

serenity was shiny! a must-have on dvd.

glad to see you back on the blogoshpere :)

9:41 AM  
Blogger kolbefam said...

Glad to see a fellow "Shepstonite"
When you run out of games let me know... Ive got the CSI collection to lend you.

:) :) :) :)

It is HOT here.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home