Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Officially responsible

Bonjour one and all.

I returned yesterday from a very brief visit to Cape Town for Mira's naming ceremony. I am now officially a godmother. The day was awesome and I think very special for all involved.

It's a pity that I couldn't stay for longer :( I only got to see a few people, but on the flipside I did get to relax which was cool and groovy. Plus I got to test out my new swimming costume. It is official - I hate shopping for swimming costumes. I hate one piece costumes and despise the way I look in them. I also am not a size 3 with perfect little thighs and stomach, so most of the absurdly low cut bikini bottoms are just scary beyond all reason. Plus - how many people really wear bright citrus orange on a regular basis ? Is it too much to ask for a simple blue bikini ? It would appear so. But I did manage to find something in the above size 3 range that doesn't make me look like a granny - so w00t. But I digress, I really miss you guys in CT. Contacting has decreased because my cell phone bills were getting a bit enthusiastic, even with just SMS's. But that doesn't mean that I don't think of you guys !!

I have to be up at stupid o'clock tomorrow to drive through to Durbs to my psychologist, so my post will have to rest here for now. But never fear, at the rate my brain thinks of random things I'm sure I'll be back.

1 Comments:

Blogger moonflake said...

aw, sorry we missed you :(

ugh, swimming costumes. They are t3h suck.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home